to achieve success at the highest level.
At LBU, we impact the lives of young people by providing a Linebacker skills training program that builds character, instills life-enhancing values, and promotes a safe environment through our exclusive program.
- Film Review
- Audio and Video Instruction
- Recruiting Assistance
Linebacker Corps Training Philosophy
Focus on the entire player on and off the field to execute greater performance.
Linebacker University Game Trainer
Skill Specific Training At Its Best
The Linebacker University Game Trainer allows our staff to continue to coach and help develop each players skills during the football season.
Now you can train at Linebacker University and with Linebacker University Game Trainer. Your Linebacker University coach will evaluate your game film and work on the most important part of your game… Mental Preparation and proper corrections. Consistent training and evaluating is a big part of developing your skills in the game.
Linebacker University Game Trainer program you will benefits:
- 1-on-1 Coaching. Our coach will evaluate your HUDL game film and give you direct voice-over feedback and coaching on your game, helping you develop your skills right through the season. This is one of the best ways to create good habits for gameplay.
- Objective Evaluation. We’ll also give you objective performance evaluations by our coaches, including detailed feedback on your strengths and weaknesses calibrated to college recruiting standards
- Recruiting Guidance (Silver and Gold Season Pass Only) – If your goal is to play in college, our coaches will support your recruiting journey by providing you with one-on-one help developing your end-of-season highlight video and providing a target level of play to help you focus your outreach and maximize your success.
- Athlete Dashboard. Every athlete gets his own account, complete with stats dashboard and inbox, where all communications and coaching from us are instantly available, and where you can view your physical stats in comparison to averages for each NCAA division.
- Train Smart. Coaching via game film helps you make insightful observations about your technique, identifying problems you can work on deliberately in practice.
- Raise Your Sport IQ & Instincts. Film analysis helps improve your understanding of what you are seeing in your tape, which helps you learn to read situations and build instinct that could take years to develop on your own.
- Improve Continuously. Regular film-based coaching enables an athlete and coach to identify pre-game objectives based on film from the previous game, focusing and accelerating development.
- Reforce off-season training. Carry the offseason techniques and training into the season with reinforcement and mental repetition on your game film.
- Know where you stand. With our performance evaluations, your son can receive an objective evaluation to better target his areas to improve as well as his fit for a college program.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Click on the link below and set up your LBU Game Trainer account profile
- Once you set up your account go to our Registration page on our web site and buy your Bronze, Silver, or Gold Pass for your Game Trainer Package.
- Once you have signed up for your account and purchased your Bronze, Silver, or Gold Pass Game Trainer package you will need to load your HUDL film in to your personal profile. When creating your HUDL film do not just show your highlights. You will want to select every play you participated in the game. We will be evaluating every play. Once the link is updated in your Game Trainer profile the coach will be notified that your account is complete and he will then evaluate your film. One the coach completes the film review he will submit it and you will receive an email and a text link. You click on the link and watch the evaluation and listen as every play is reviewed.
Step 1) SET UP YOUR GAME TRAINER ACCOUNT
Note: What if I don’t have HUDL video?
We do not need a HUDL video to do your evaluation, but we do need video of your game play (a MP4 file). If you don’t have HUDL video of film, our coaches can use video from any of your games. We’ll ask you for your Hudl link in the sign-up process. If you don’t have a Hudl account, a MP4 of your video. Once in the program you will be submitting each MP4 to each game to be evaluated. We will tell you where to upload your MP4 once you purchase a bronze, silver or gold pass.